All posters, abstracts and papers must be original work. All papers will be peer reviewed by the Scientific Committee, which reserves the right to accept or reject abstracts for inclusion in the Congress Program.
– Abstracts will be accepted in English only and should not exceed 250 words.
– Abstracts should only submitted electronically trough email : email@example.com or via this website.
– The notification of acceptance/rejection of the abstracts submitted will be sent to you via email or will be posted on this website.
– If your abstract has been accepted, you should submit your Final Paper.
– There is a limit of 8 pages including references.
– Templates for Pertanika and IJC are coming soon
– Posters will be print in 85cm x 120cm, make sure pictures, tables, etc. are big enough to be comfortably looked at.
– Example for poster and logos are available at link below.